Motet: O King All Glorious for a cappella SATB Choir
“O King all glorious, amid Thy saintly company, who ever shall be praised: Thou, o Lord, art in the midst of us, and we are called by thy Holy Name. Leave us not, o our God, but grant us that with a pure conscience we may duly keep the Paschal Feast, and at the day of judgement be placed in the number of thy saints and chosen ones, King most blessed.
- Missa Brevis for Choir
- Three Choral Amens (SATB)
- Winter Song for Clarinet and Piano
- I Reach for a Star for Clarinet and Piano
- Valse viennoise for Clarinet and Piano
- The Owl and the Pussycat for Soprano, Violin and Piano